Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

Just did a photoshoot! (I'm back...again...)

Hello followers,

So sorry for the hiatus. I've been working hard on my degree and it turns out music is hard. Who knew?!
Anyways so a lot in my life has changed since you last heard from me, I am now a upper class-men, I have a new boyfriend, and I lost 20 LBS by becoming a vegetarian. Whew...

Honestly as 2013 wraps up all can I really say is that I am finally happy. I am were I need to be (: So in honor of my blog "re-opening" I am going to share some neat photographs. Credit goes out to JAFotography so please like this page, and don't steal em (duh!!)

I've decided to take my blog another route. It mainly going to stay fashion, diy, whatever - but I want to become more rounded, to include a lot more topics, even food. I love food.... Honestly, I don't want my blog to be just one genre. Also, I am going to try to apply to model to celebrate my new body (: wish me luck!!

Please like my two new looks based off these photographs on LOOKBOOK.NU:


And here are other pictures I would like to share with you of me:








Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment