Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Wholesale-Dress.net Review

I wanted to do a quick review of wholesale-dress.net! I was so excited when I found out the company wanted to send me some stuff I got really excited! Shopping Asian wholesale can be a bit scary because everything, for the most part, is one size, but if you do the research it may be well worth it. I do not plan to type up a storm because I already did a review video on my YouTube channel, but I will post pictures of each item!


First is this wooden cross necklace. I guess since it was only about $0.50, I really can't complain about the quality.



I honestly thought this was the coolest thing ever until it broke. When I first got it, it felt very strong so I am surprised it broke. I plan to superglue it, and hopefully that will fix it.




This is the item I felt like was to pricey for what I got. The length of the dress is much shorter than what the website advertised, so currently, I cannot wear this dress. I know I am very tall, but I thought since I was careful to measure myself and the dimensions of the dress listed I would be fine. It's a good quality dress but it is going to need some work in order to be a fit for me.

I plan to make a few alterations to the dress, which I plan to blog about later. Please watch my review video! I go in more detail of what are my plans. 



Well, although I was too happy about the products I got, I feel as if I would try to order again from this. For the price of the products, I feel as if it is a good deal to chance your luck. Anyways, have you every bought from any wholesale Asian website? If not, do you think you ever would? If I have intoduced you to the concept, I recommend checking out this fourm HERE. It includes a much of products modeled on real people and it really helped me out when shopping these sorts of websites.

Anyways,
Happy Sunday

4 comments:

  1. awww it's too band the spiked headband broke, it looks awesome. hope you can fix it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that cross!
    following you :)

    http://nita-karoliina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete